Posted on October 24 2017
Autumn calls for some real comfort food, but you can still keep on track with this easy and quick to make high protein fruit crumble recipes.
- 20g of oats
- 1 tsp of desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of honey or agave nectar
- ½ scoop strawberry protein
- Mix of your favourite fruit or winter berries
- Stew your choice of fruit over a really low light (fruit is so easy to burn), stirring regularly.
- Melt the coconut oil and honey together in the microwave for around 20 seconds.
- Mix the oats, coconut and protein in another bowl and pour the oil and honey on top, mix together to combine.
- Place the stewed fruit into ramekins and top with your 'Oaty' protein topping – bake in oven for around 15/20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!