Posted on July 03 2017
This amazingly tasty, high protein breakfast recipe is genius taking just a couple of minutes to prep before bed and as soon as you wake up it'll be ready to fuel you through the day or refuel post workout.
- 1 x scoop of JBC Oats
- 1 scoop JBC Iso Whey Choc
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter(6g)
- 1½ teaspoons cacao nibs (3g)
- 100ml water
- Pop all the dry ingredients into jar/bowl
- Add water (enough to cover ingredients), and give it a good old mix
- Set in refrigerator overnight
- Enjoy your breakfast!!