- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup Raw Honey
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 scoop ISO Whey Protein Powder Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Crispies
- 1/2 cup plain oatmeal
- 1/4 cup Smooth Almond Butter
- 1 dash cooking spray non-stick
- Spray a 9x9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large post over low heat, melt the butter and stir in the honey, almond butter and vanilla.
- Turn heat off and then stir in the protein powder, oats and rice cereal.
- Press the mixture into the pan and let cool or refrigerate for 20 minutes.