Posted on July 24 2017
To celebrate the launch of our all new Salted Caramel Iso-Whey we will have a series of delicious recipes coming your way... keep posted!! Here is the first amazingly tasty and easy to make recipe..
Ingredients for the brownies
- 2 eggs
- 2 mashed ripened bananas
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 scoop salted caramel flavour whey protein powder
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup full fat greek yoghurt
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 4 or 5 pitted dates
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Line a small baking tray with a baking sheet and grease.
- Mix all the brownie ingredients in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Pour into a tray and bake on the middle shelf for around 12 minutes.
Combine all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Pour over your warm brownies.... ENJOY!!!!!!