Posted on February 12 2018
There’s something comforting and nostalgic about pancakes, whatever the time or place, they can pick you up and take you back to your childhood in one mouthful. With Pancake Day upon us, we wanted to give our customers some great recipes to follow that will be perfect for tomorrow and also a great way to keep your diet clean throughout the year and your cravings at bay. Protein pancakes are quick to throw together, healthy enough for every morning, and, you guessed it, packed with enough protein to keep you full until lunch.
- 1 Scoop JBC ISO Whey (Salted Caramel)
- 1 Scoop JBC Scottish Oats
- 1 Banana
- 3 Large eggs (1 Whole, 2 Egg Whites)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ZERO Sauce (Maple Syrup)
- Chocolate Chips
- Put the banana in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add the eggs and mix until well combined.
- Put the oats in a blender and blend until fine.
- Add the Scottish Oats, ISO Whey, chocolate chips and cinnamon to the banana mix, and stir well.
- Heat a pan over a medium heat with the coconut oil.
- Pour your preferred size of the mixture into the pan, cook on one side for about 1.5 minutes, then turn and cook on the other side for about 1 minute (or until golden brown on both sides).
- Serve with ZERO sauce. Enjoy!
- 5 large eggs (2 whole eggs, 3 whites)
- 2 bananas
- 2 Scoops Scottish Oats
- 2 Scoops ISO Whey (Chocolate Deluxe)
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 100g Strawberries
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ZERO Sauce (Triple Chocolate!!)
Preheat pan to medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Add eggs,strawberries and oats to blender. Blend on low for 15-30 seconds until oats are ground and bananas are fully mashed.
Add the whey, cocoa powder, and cinnamon and blend again on low for additional 30-45 seconds until smooth.
Drop by preferred serving size cup full onto pre-heated pan and cook until bubbles begin to form and edges are just setting. Flip and cook through, about 2 minutes.
Serve immediately topped with fresh strawberries and ZERO Sauce!
Leftover pancakes can be kept in plastic baggies in freezer until ready to use, then just pop in toaster to reheat.